Finding Books in the Mudd Library
Want to find a book in our library?
- Search the library catalog in OneSearch.
- Need help? See OneSearch Tips & Tools: Searching for methods to make your searching more productive. Or ask us!
Found the book you want in the catalog, but don't know how to find it in the library? Here are some tips for locating books in the library:
- Maps of the Library show detailed maps of materials, study spaces, offices, and more that can be found in the library.
- Our call number locations page lists where you can find your favorite subjects in the library. We use the Library of Congress Classification system.
- Books located in the main collection (3rd and 4th floors) can be checked out by all Lawrence students, faculty, and staff. For more on checking out books and many other library materials, see our Circulation page.