How to Apply
Submit online at: https://filmfreeway.com/ACMFILM
The deadline for entry is Jan. 2, 2018.
Detailed Application Instructions:
First, create your free account on https://filmfreeway.com:
1. Go to https://filmfreeway.com/. Click “Sign Up” in the upper left hand corner of the homepage to get started!
2. Upload the project(s) (film & videos, screenplays, and/or papers) you would like to submit. (NOTE: For scholarly papers, choose “Script” for Project Type, then “Other” for Script Type in Section Four of the information form.)
3. Fill out the info fields for each project- please also include your school’s name in the same box as your project description. (TIPS: Make sure to expand the tab for Section 2 to see all the fields if this is your first time! Also be sure to toggle the Student Project box to “Yes” in Section Four!)
4. Once you have added all your information, hit “Save Project” at the bottom of the page.
5. Next, click on the “Project File” tab at the top of your project dashboard and follow the prompts to upload a digital copy of your project.
6. If you plan to enter multiple projects, follow the steps above for each submission.
Now go back to the ACMFILM submission page at https://filmfreeway.com/ACMFILM
1. Click the green “Submit Now” button.
2. In the new window that pops up, toggle to the project you would like to submit and make sure (only) the category to which you'd like to submit is checked.
3. Click "Add to Cart,” then “Check Out,” and finally “Complete Order” to submit. (NOTE: Don’t worry, submission to this festival is free!)
That’s it- congratulations!!! We’ll notify you about your application status by Feb. 19th!