D-Term Medical Shadowing Opportunity
Observe and work with medical professionals while gaining critical knowledge and experience during December Term!
Intensive Shadowing Experience - December 2 - December 13, 2019
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors with interest in medicine or health-related fields.
- Shadow healthcare teams in the Fox Valley or Chicago area.
- Observe the work of health care providers and experience a "typical" day for physicians in primary care and specialties.
- Meet as a group to discuss experiences.
- May be taken for tutorial credit.
- Housing during D-term available with possible financial assistance if qualified.
- Some transportation may be available.
If interested, please fill out the application and submit it along with a copy of your Academic History from Voyager by the end of the term, May 31, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Kia Thao in the Center for Career, Life, and Community Engagement in Chapman Hall, 209 or Beth De Stasio in Steitz Hall, 331.