D-Term Medical Shadowing Opportunity
Observe and work with medical professionals while gaining critical knowledge and experience during December Term!
Intensive Shadowing Experience - December 2 - December 13, 2019
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors with interest in medicine or health-related fields.
- Shadow healthcare teams in the Fox Valley or Chicago area.
- Observe the work of health care providers and experience a "typical" day for physicians in primary care and specialties.
- Meet as a group to discuss experiences.
- May be taken for tutorial credit.
- Housing during D-term available with possible financial assistance if qualified.
- Some transportation may be available.
If interested, please fill out the application and submit it along with a copy of your Academic History from Voyager by June 17, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Beth De Stasio in Steitz Hall, 331.