Wow! We are excited to share that 594 alumni have risen to the challenge to exceed the 500 donors in 500 hours goal. Thank you to all that participated. Hooray!
594 donors towards our 500 goal!
The goal of the Power of Participation is to get 500 alumni donors in 500 hours! This challenge is ALL about participation! Whether it’s $5, $50, or $500- it all adds up to not only help current students, but increase Lawrence’s participation rate.
ANY gift and EVERY gift matters and is POWERFUL! Alumni participation has benefits far beyond the dollar value. When enough alumni give back it…
- Raises Lawrence’s national ranking in major publications. Rankings can affect reputation and, reputation can affect enrollment. Rankings can also enhance the prestige of your own degree!
- Builds the community’s confidence in the importance of LU and our commitment to future generations of Lawrentians.
- Influences potential gifts from corporations and foundations.
- Shows that the people who know Lawrence the best want to invest in its future.
- Allows current students accessibility to a transformative education.
If you have any questions about the Power of Participation please contact Amber Nelson, Associate Director of Annual Giving, at 920.832.6552 or email@example.com