Pharmacy Partnership with Landis Health Center
Hometown Pharmacy (formerly Consumer Prescription Center)
2310 West College Ave. Appleton, WI
Phone - 920-739-9232
*Full-service pharmacy and delivers to campus Monday-Friday
The Health Center encourages students to make a plan with their healthcare provider regarding prescription refills during the academic calendar. Students may need to schedule follow-up appointments over breaks if necessary. Providers can send prescriptions to Hometown Pharmacy to be delivered to campus, or students can transfer prescriptions by contacting the pharmacy. Contact Landis Health Center with any questions/concerns.
Request your prescription be Transferred
- Call the pharmacy that your prescription is currently at and request it be transferred to another pharmacy
- Have the new pharmacy's contact information available (phone number and address)
- Have your prescription number (RX#) available
- If you are transferring a prescription to Lawrence's partner pharmacy - Hometown Pharmacy, let them know that you are a Lawrence student and would like the medication delivered to campus
- Be sure Wellness Services has your current prescription insurance
Once established with Hometown Pharmacy
Students are responsible for calling in refills (check the medication bottle for the number of refills available). To refill a medication call the pharmacy: Hometown Pharmacy has a 24/7 answering system so you may call in a refill at any hour. Hometown Pharmacy does not have automatic refills.
- Provide your name
- Date of birth
- Prescription number (RX#)
- This information is usually on the label of your medication. *Be sure to tell the pharmacy that you are a Lawrence student and would like the medication delivered to campus.
Refills must be called in by 11:00am for same day delivery. For help with new prescriptions, please feel free to contact the Health Center for assistance.