Lawrence University staff and faculty, as well as LU alumni and friends, provide donations that fill the pantry shelves. Donations can be dropped off at Raymond House. Please keep in mind that smaller packages of items are better suited for dorm rooms, and at present the pantry is not set up to take perishable goods.
Here's a link to the Amazon Wish List for the LU food pantry.
If you have questions about donating to the pantry, send an email to LU organizers Kate Zoromski at email@example.com or Paris Wicker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that seasonal clothing items, such as gently used winter coats, hats, and mittens, are appreciated, too.
- Protein bars
- Granola bars
- Instant oatmeal
- Complete entrees (rice, noodles, beans)- microwavable
- Ramen (a popular item)
- Instant coffee
- Tea bags
- Non-perishable milk (esp. dairy-free)
- Individual sugar packets
- Individual creamer packets
- Vegetarian and vegan meals-microwavable
- Peanut butter (a popular item)
- Jelly (a popular item)
- Saltines or other crackers
- Fruit cups
- Individual dessert items
- Disposable cutlery
- Paper plates
- Paper bowls
- Salt and pepper
- Laundry detergent (a popular item)
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads, liners)
- Hair care products for all hair types
- Cleaning products (like Windex)