Comprising more than 107,000 square feet on four levels, the Warch Campus Center is a striking, light-filled building set along the Fox River. The campus center opened in fall 2009 as a gathering place for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and guests from the Fox Cities community.
The Warch Campus Center includes
- A cinema
- Campus dining services, a cafe and coffeeshop, and catering facilities
- Mailboxes for all students and a post office
- A convenience store
- A logo store
- Meeting rooms and lounges
- Venues for major campus events
- Info desk/reception area
- Student publications workspaces and computer lab
- Student programming spaces for entertainment, activities, and meetings of campus organizations
- Offices, storage, and workspace for the Office of Campus Activities and for student organizations
Administrative offices for the campus center director, food services provider Bon Appetit, security staff, and others.
Did You Know...
- The campus center's official name is the Richard and Margot Warch Campus Center. Richard Warch is the second‐longest serving president in Lawrence University history.
- The building has earned a LEED Gold certification for meeting sustainability goals in energy conservation, environmental friendliness, and green building. Find out more about LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.
- It features 17,000 square feet of glass and 693,000 pounds of Fond du Lac stone veneer.