Visitors to the Mudd Library are always welcome. Here are a few things you should know before you arrive:
Can I Check Out Items From the Seeley G. Mudd Library?
Residents of Northeast Wisconsin can check out some materials from the Seeley G. Mudd Library by first obtaining a courtesy card from a local public library. Please be aware of the following before you visit the library:
- Residents must obtain a FVLC or a NEWIL courtesy card from their local public or academic library prior to coming to the library.
- The courtesy card will allow the check out of specific books, scores, and documents.
- Courtesy card patrons are limited to a total of 5 items at a time and a new courtesy card must be obtained for each subsequent check out.
- Library materials that may not be checked out include:
- CDs, audiocassettes, and LPs
- DVDs and videocassettes
- Other audio/visual materials.
- Reference materials
- Special collection materials
- Items on course reserves
- New courtesy cards must be presented along with the item(s) if wishing to renew them.
- All items are subject to recall if Lawrence students, faculty, or staff have need of these materials.
- Interlibrary Loan services are reserved for Lawrence students, faculty, and staff only.