The pages in the Faculty menu provide information for instructors, advisors, and department chairs, as well as links to committees, faculty forms, and other resources. If you see anything that needs updating, please contact Bob Williams, Associate Dean of the Faculty.
- Governance of the University (PDF)
- Organization of the Faculty (PDF)
- Personnel Policies and Practices (PDF)
- Salaries and Benefits (PDF)
- Expectations, Obligations, and Guidelines (PDF)
- Academic Support and Professional Development (PDF)
- University Policies (PDF)
- Other Services and Information (PDF)
Last updated July 2017
Below are the scheduled dates for faculty meetings. Meetings are held in the Esch-Hurvis Room of the Warch Campus Center and begin at 4:30 pm.
|Term I||Term II||Term III|
|Wed, Sep 27||Thurs, Jan 18||Wed, Apr 11|
|Mon, Oct 16||Tues, Feb 13||Mon, May 7|
|Thurs, Nov 16||Fri, Mar 9||Thurs, Jun 7|
Eilene Hoft-March Milwaukee-Downer College and College Endowment Association Professorship of Liberal Studies and Professor of French
Wednesday, December 27, 2017Type: Books published
Co-edited volume, "Cixous depuis/since 2000" with E .Hall, F. Chevillot and M. Vicea. Amsterdam: Brill Press, December 2017.
Thursday, November 7, 2013Type: Paper presentedLocation: Midwest Modern Languages Association conference in Milwaukee, WI
Gustavo C. Fares Professor of Spanish
Tuesday, November 17, 2015Type: Book reviews published
• “Demaría, Laura. Buenos Aires y las provincias: relatos para desarmar. Rosario: Beatriz Viterbo, 2014. 537 pp. ISBN: 978-950-845-316-7.” Chasqui 44.2 (November 2015): 328-330.
Thursday, October 30, 2014Type: Paper presented
Wednesday, March 18, 2015Type: Articles published
“El cine latino en Estados Unidos: ¿El fin de los estereotipos o su triunfo absoluto?” Revista del Instituto Superior 9-024 de Lavalle 6 (Octubre 2014): 21-30. ISSN 1853-4090. Print.
Friday, May 26, 2017Type: Book reviews published
• “Garibotto, Verónica. Crisis y Reemergencia: El Siglo XIX En La Ficción Contemporánea de Argentina, Chile y Uruguay (1980-2001). West Lafayette: Purdue UP, 2015. 228 pp. ISBN: 978-1-55753-715-7.” Chasqui (May 2017): 11-12.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016Type: Articles published
Gustavo Fares. “Memory and the spatialization of politics in Buenos Aires’ urban space” Hispanic Journal 37.2 (Fall 2016). 73-89.
Andrew Mast Kimberly-Clark Professor of Music, Professor of Music, and Director of Bands
Thursday, March 21, 2013Type: PerformancesLocation: Greensboro, North Carolina on the campus of UNC-GreensboroParticipants: Full Wind Ensemble, with Erin Lesser and Greg Beyer ('95)
The ensemble performed at the invitation of the CBDNA and was one of 8 ensemble selected from across the country.
Elizabeth Carlson Associate Professor of Art History
Monday, June 17, 2013Type: Grants received
Scott Corry Associate Professor of Mathematics
Thursday, January 16, 2014Type: PresentationsLocation: Joint Mathematics Meetings in Baltimore, MD
Talk given in the Special Session on Tropical and Nonarchimedean Analytic Geometry at the AMS/MAA Joint Meetings