We welcome student groups to visit Lawrence University, tour our campus, and learn more about our academic and extracurricular programs. The admissions office, which approves and manages requests from groups that wish to visit campus, generally encourages visits from high school groups as well as some middle school programs which have a strong emphasis on college awareness and preparation.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you prepare to request a group visit to the Lawrence campus:
- Please register your group at least two weeks in advance of your visit date. (We would appreciate even more than that, if you can manage it.)
Maximum group size: 60 visitors.
- For high school groups, we strongly encourage you to provide 1 adult chaperone for every 15 students.
- For middle school groups, we strong encourage you to provide 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students.
- Please avoid scheduling a group visit in April and October, due to the high volume of individual prospective students and their families visiting campus during that time.
- Please allow 2 to 3 hours for your campus visit.
- Group visit approval will depend upon the availability of our student tour guides, school being in session, and volume of other group visit requests.
After approval, you will receive a confirmation with an itinerary. Click here for directions and a campus map.