Ready to say "yes" to Lawrence? There are two ways you can do so.
Remember the joy (we presume) you felt when you received your admission packet from Lawrence? You can return the favor (and the joy) by sending us the business reply envelope we included in your admission packet. Be sure to enclose in it the following:
- Your tuition deposit (a check for $400)
- Your confirmation of enrollment card, complete with your signature and a big check mark next to the "YES!"
Note: May 1 is a postmark date. Drop it in the mail early enough by May 1 to ensure it's postmarked, and you'll be good to go.
(Feel free to post photos to Facebook of yourself signing your card. We love to see those as much as anybody!)
You can also pay your deposit online through your Lawrence University applicant status page. Instructions for doing this were included with your admit packet. Here are some screenshots with instructions to show you how it works. (Note: the multiple steps below are more a reflection of over-eager helpfulness on our part rather than rocket-science like complexity of the process. If you've ever conducted an online transaction, all of this will be familiar to you.)
1. When logged into your status page, click “Submit Payment for 400.00 USD”
2. Click “Submit Payment”
3. First, you must select either credit or electronic check and press “Continue Checkout”
4a. If you select credit card, enter credit card information and press “Continue Checkout”
4b. If you select electronic check, fill out bank and checking account information, press “Continue Checkout”
5. Confirm your information, press “submit payment”
6. Almost done! Here is the confirmation page. A receipt will be sent to the email address entered on the payment page but you can select to email another receipt or view a printable version. Press “click to finish” to complete.
7. Welcome to Lawrence!