Incoming Student Health Form Information
All incoming students must fill out a Medical History and Physical Examination form. Forms should be submitted to the Health Center by August 1. *Missed Deadline: turn forms in as soon as they are complete to avoid a hold your student registration.
**Please allow 3-4 business days to processes paperwork. Check student's Voyager account for any updates.
CHECKLIST for Incoming Student Health Form.
Due by August 1st
- Complete and submit via Leapfile secure email (link on right side of page):
- Medical History form
- Immunizations forms
- Physical are required to have a physical within 1 year of the first day of classes.
- Be sure all forms are signed by student or parent of students under 18yo
- Submit student health insurance information or buy student health insurance through Wellfleet Insurance link
- Sign the Hepatitis B/Meningitis form acknowledging the increased risks of disease living on a college campus
- Discuss and plan for any prescriptions needed during the academic year with your provider
If a vaccine is unavailable to you, you will be expected to get that vaccine at the Health Center upon arrival to campus. Contact the Health Center for cost information, or other concerns.
Questions or Concerns