Judicial Board Paperwork

To file a complaint, Judicial Board papework can be picked up in the Dean of Students Office located in Raymond House or in the Campus Life Office located on the 4th floor of the Warch Campus Center.

If you have questions about filling out your Judicial Board paperwork as a complainant or alleged violator of the Social Code, please reference these examples and contact your Procedural Advisor.


Example of the Judicial Complaint Form:  EXAMPLE Judicial Complaint Form.pdf

Example of the Judicial Response Form:  EXAMPLE Response Form.pdf