Plus, you'll find blog posts and resources designed to help employers utilize digital platforms for recruiting. Here are a few great articles:
- A post about how you can stand out at virtual career fairs.
- Advice about what Gen Z wants from their next job.
- Hiring strategies that will help employers reach Latinx candidates.
- Relevant information focused on eliminating hiring biases.
- An overview of hiring practices that disadvantage Black students--and how you can minimize these effects of implicit bias.
Looking for advice about how to prepare for the Virtual Career Fair? Here are some easy tips and tricks that will help you stand out.
As tumultuous as things are right now, it's easy to feel overwhelmed, but here's a hopeful piece of news: over 500 employers are hiring on Handshake. You can: