Saturday Night Late Grant
Saturday Night Late is Lawrence’s event series that provides students with activities, events, and entertainment on Saturday nights (around 10pm) throughout the term. Saturday Night Late Grants fund engaging and unique alcohol-free late night events. A great way to give back to the campus, student organizations, theme houses, and individual students are all welcome to apply to create, host, or run Saturday Night Late events.
GUIDELINES FOR EVENT PROPOSALS
- Programs must be social in nature, be likely to attract a large number of students and differ from other activities occurring on campus
- Programs must start after 10 p.m. and held on a Saturday.
- Fund request can range in price from $500-$1500
- Programs must be alcohol-free.
- Organizers must be willing to work with the Campus Life Program Coordinator from start to finish of a program.
- Organizers will need to submit a program evaluation no later than 2 weeks after the event.
- Applicants can only submit one funding proposal per term.
- Special consideration will be given to those groups who collaborate and work with other departments and/or student groups.