What's an SPC number?
- An SPC is the student mail box (Student Personal Compartment) that each student is assigned upon acceptance regardless of housing arrangement. Student's can find their SPC number in their Voyager account. Please address all letters/magazines/packages etc. with this number.
- If a student is on leave for 2 consecutive terms or more, their SPC number is returned to a pool of available SPCs. Upon that student's return to active status they are assigned a new SPC number.
- If you need to know another students SPC number you can use the FIND feature of the website.
- If a parent, relative or friend send a package, please make sure the students attending Lawrence University is the name on the package or letter being sent.
- When inputting your campus address for inbound mail, the following format should be used.
Student's SPC #
711 E. Boldt Way
Appleton, WI 54911
Opening Your SPC:
Find your SPC # and combination on Voyager
Log in --> Personal Information --> View Addresses, Phones, and SSN
Example: SPC# 2000, combination 05-44-10
A) Spin dial to the LEFT, passing 0 four times. Then, stop at 05.
B) Spin RIGHT until you pass 05 once, then stop at 44.
C) Next, spin LEFT and land on 10.
D) Turn the dial slightly to the RIGHT to catch the lock and pull the door open.