Wait a minute...

Is your address up to date? Before thinking about forwarding you should consider whether or not the Registrar's Office has your most current address on file. Click here to be taken to the Change of Address form. You can print the form and mail it or deliver it directly to the Registrar. You can also email the information requested on the form directly to registrar@lawrence.edu. You must provide all the information requested on the form in the email or it will not be processed.

Forwarded Letter Mail

Student mail is generally forwarded when a student is on leave, abroad, on break, or has graduated.

Not all letter mail is forwardable. If mail is not forwardable, it may be held in the mailroom, returned, or recycled depending on the circumstances.

All forwardable mail is forwarded to the address currently on file with the Registrar. 

Forwarded Packages

Only packages sent via United States Postal Service can be forwarded. Only certain package services are eligible for forwarding. Packages are not forwarded by default and you must contact Lofgren Mail Services to have them forwarded.

If you need a package forwarded please use this form.