Thank you for your interest in our student phonathon! Please see the following steps to know what to expect from the hiring process.
- If you are interested in a position, fill out an online application at: http://www.lawrence.edu/s/giving/lawrence_fund/phonathon
- Once applications are reviewed, someone from the annual giving office or a student manager, will contact prospective candidates for a phone interview — watch your voicemail and email for messages. The phone interview will last about 15 minutes.
- If the phone interview goes well, candidates will be scheduled for a face-to-face interview. This interview will be scheduled for half an hour.
- Final hiring decisions will be made and applicants will be notified of a job offer.
- If you are hired, there will be mandatory training scheduled; you will need to attend all sessions to complete caller training.
- If you are hired, make sure to complete the necessary paperwork (I-9 and tax forms) with the Payroll Office, located in Brokaw Hall.
- Keep in mind that you can only work a maximum of 20 hours per week on campus. It is your responsibility to track your hours and ensure you do not exceed this amount.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Associate Director of Annual Giving
225 Brokaw Hall