CTL Staff Members are available to:
- Talk about managing academic stress and anxiety
- Analyze a student's past academic performance and develop an action plan for improved performance in the future
- Identify and provide suggestions to address obstacles impeding a student's academic success
- Discuss specific study skills and strategies (critical reading, note-taking, exam preparation, etc.)
- Review personal organization methods and time management
- Talk about how to avoid distractions and procrastination as well as how to improve motivation, concentration, and focus
- Provide resources on school/life balance, sleep, stress management, and other wellness issues
- Discuss academic accomodations processes and refer students to the Dean of Student Academic Services for more information on learning disabilities or to begin the academic accomodations process.
Individual consultations on concerns relating to academic success are available Monday through Friday. You can request an appointment by calling x7026 or e-mailing the CTL Learning Specialist, Khrystal Condon, email@example.com.