- Assignment of students to teachers takes place in the office; the teacher, registrar, and director are all part of the conversation. Parent and student requests are considered along with teaching and student learning styles. Registration of students implies a year-long commitment between teachers and students.
- As Lawrence Academy of Music runs on a two-semester schedule, all students enrolling in the fall semester are automatically registered for the full school year and will be billed for the second semester in late fall.
- Students placed with student teachers, or students who successfully audition with Conservatory faculty members, are also billed by semester. There is limited availability for both student teachers and Conservatory faculty.
- Returning students will be sent materials in the spring to register for the following school year. A $50 non-refundable deposit per instrument due June 15 will be required to secure your spot for the following school year. The deposit will be applied to tuition due and subtracted from the first bill.
- New students may register any time during the year; tuition is pro-rated when not beginning at the start of a semester. If no teacher is available, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when an opening occurs.
- If you are placed immediately, a deposit will be required before lessons begin.
Please call the Academy of Music at 920-993-6278 for registration and billing questions, or fill out the online interest form to indicate your interest in music lessons.