Sign up for a bus ride back to Lawrence from the Chicago or Minneapolis areas after spring break.
The Office of Student Life offers one-way coach bus transportation back to campus from Chicago (with a pick-up in Milwaukee) and from Minneapolis (with a pick-up in Wausau) on the day before classes begin at the end of spring break.
Coaches depart from a central location in each city--NOT from the airport. Space is limited and seats are first-come-first-serve and must be reserved. Fees are typically posted in December.
- From Chicago with stop in Milwaukee- Fee TBD. Registration is open to 33 passengers.
- From Minneapolis with stop in Wausau- Fee TBD. Registration is open to 33 passengers.
Please note: The registration will close if the passenger list reaches capacity prior to the sign up deadline. Once registration closes, no more requests will be accepted.
Sign Up & Cancellation
Deadlines For Spring Break
The deadline date to sign up or cancel your request is the Wednesday of Spring Break, for travel to campus on the Sunday before Spring term classes begin. The charge is reduced from a standard fee and is supplemented by funds from the University. Charges for riding will be added to your student account on the first day of classes for Spring term. Cash payments are not accepted.
No refunds for the shuttle will be issued after the registration period closes. There is a $5 cancellation fee, regardless of when you cancel. Holding a spot and cancelling later may limit the opportunities for other students.
Chicago Travel Details
1) Rosemont Park & Ride - 5801 N. River Road - Departs 10am
2) Target (Milwaukee) 1501 Miller Parkway - Departs 12:15pm
Minneapolis Travel Details
1) Target (St. Paul) 1300 University Avenue - Departs 10am
2) The Store - 151101 County Road NN, Wausau - Departs 1:15pm
If you have questions or wish to cancel your registration, send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below to sign up for the spring break shuttle service.