Time to Shine webinar schedule
Week 1 - July 12 and July 14: President's Cabinet
Lawrence's Senior leaders will welcome you to Lawrence and provide an overview of the campus experience.
- July 12 session: View the President's Cabinet webinar for students
- July 14 session: View the President's Cabinet webinar for families
Week 2 - July 19 and July 21: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Learn about diversity at Lawrence, campus affinity spaces, Title IX, and accommodations from select faculty and staff.
- July 19 session: View the DEI webinar for students
- July 21 session: View the DEI webinar for families
Week 3 - July 26 and July 29: Academics
Get details on Lawrence's three-term system, academic requirements, and academic advising. Learn about classroom accommodations from the Center of Academic Success. Plus, discover the Summer Institute, get a sneak peak of orientation events, and more!
- July 26 session: View the Academics webinar for students
- July 29 session: View the Academics webinar for families
Week 4 - August 2 and August 4: Brokaw Central
This is the week to hear from offices critical to your time at Lawrence, including Financial Aid, Student Employment, the Registrar, and more.
- August 2 session: View the Brokaw Central webinar for students
- August 4 session: View the Brokaw Central webinar for families
Week 5 - August 9 and August 11: Student Life
Meet the offices central to student life at Lawrence: the Wellness Center, Spiritual & Religious Life, Residential Education, Student Engagement Activities and Leadership (SEAL), International Student Services, and the Career Center. The New Student Orientation schedule will also be reviewed and there will be advice about move-in!
Questions about the Time to Shine webinar series?
If you have questions about Time to Shine, please contact the Dean of Students office.