Use these helpful maps to find what you need in the Mudd Library. Any questions? Contact a librarian, or stop by at the reference desk!
- First Floor: Circulation, Reserves, Scores, Reference, CDs, DVDs, Makerspace, and more.
- Level A (between floors 1 & 2): Periodicals/journals
- Second Floor: Maps and atlases, Federal Documents, Videocassettes, LPs, Text CDs, video games, board games & puzzles, and the Technology Services Helpdesk.
- Third Floor: Call numbers B, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, and the Mudd Gallery
- Fourth Floor: Call numbers A, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, Z, Wisconsin Collection, and Wisconsin Documents