Note - you must repeat the below steps for each Android device you wish to use on the LUfacstaffpersonal network.
Note 2: Your mobile device must support WPA2 Enterprise Security. This is very common and supported by most phones. If your mobile device does NOT support WPA2 Enterprise ti will NOT be able to connect to the LUfacstaffpersonal wireless network.
1. From your Android device, tap on Settings.
2. From the list on the next screen, tap on Connections
3. On the next scree, tap on WIFI. From the list of available networks. select the LUfacstaffpersonal wireless network.
4. Once LUfacstaffpersonal is selected, make sure you select PEAP for the EAP method. You may also need to select MSCHAP2 for the phase 2 authentication.
5. Enter your network username and password.
6. Under certificate, choose Do Not Validate; tap Connect.
7. Once the connection to LUfacstaffpersonal network has been made, you may be redirected to the Lawrence University Network Registration page. If not automatically redirected, start an internet browser to complete the registration process by visiting espn.com/cnn.com/msn.com.
8. One the Lawrence University Network Registration page appears, click Agree at the bottom of the page to continue the process.
9. On the select options page click on the last link, "Personal device registration for Lawrence University faculty and staff."
10. the Registration and Security Agent Application screen will appear. Enter your network username and password. Select your device type from the drop-down list box (either smartphone or tablet). Tap Download.
11. Depending on your device type, you may or may not get a successfully registered message. If you do get a success screen with a progress bar, it will count down from 41 seconds.
12. Once the bar has finished going across you may get a message that says; "your network connection has been reconfigured. Please close and reopen your browser." Tap close in the lower left-hand corner of the pop-up.
13. Close out of your browser and reopen it. Visit a website to make sure the connection is there.