Lawrence University Faculty and Staff and Spouses/Domestic Partners,
Lawrence University, a GOLD level Well Workplace as designated by the Wellness Council of America, is dedicated to supporting the well-being of you and your family by providing comprehensive wellness education and awareness programs. Each year, we provide faculty, staff and spouses/domestic partners the opportunity to participate in a FREE, CONFIDENTIAL Health Risk Assessment (HRA). This assessment can help you to identify any potential health risks and to support you in taking the necessary steps to achieve optimal health and well-being.
Whether or not you are covered by the Lawrence University Health Plan, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. The HRA has many benefits and is not meant to be a substitute for an annual routine physical exam. In fact, sharing your HRA results with your doctor will enhance your physical exam since you will already have these results with you to discuss with your physician.
The HRA screenings will be held as follows:
Buchanan Kiewit Wellness Center, Multi-Purpose Room (between 6:30 – 10 am)
- Tuesday, September 15
- Wednesday, September 16
- Friday, September 18
- Monday, September 21
- Tuesday, September 22
- Wednesday, September 23
- Thursday, September 24
Brokaw Hall, 1st Floor (between 7 – 11 am)
- SATURDAY, September 19
- SATURDAY, September 26
Bjorklunden (between 8 – 9 am)
- Tuesday, September 29
To participate in the HRA Screening:
- Scroll up and click the FIRST link to the right under "HRA Documents" to complete your online questionnaire and register online for your HRA screening appointment. Note: You will be required to login (case sensitive)
- Print, complete and sign a lab consent form (access by scrolling up and clicking on the THIRD link to the right) and bring it with you to the screening
- Arrive promptly at your scheduled HRA screening time (scroll up and click on the FOURTH link to the right for important reminders). This screening takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Receive a personal and confidential health risk report (mailed to your home) approximately three weeks after your screening
To participate in the optional HRA Report Delivery, you may choose one of the following opportunities:
1. In-person Report Delivery (up to 15-minute appointment)
These sessions are being held on the following dates and can be scheduled anytime between now and Friday, October 23:
Hurvis Center, Room 140
- Monday, October 26 (between 8 am – 5 pm)
- Tuesday, October 27 (between 8 am – 5 pm)
- Wednesday, October 28 (between 8 am – Noon)
NOTE: Instructions on how to schedule your In-Person Report Delivery are available on the HR website.
2. Telephonic Report Delivery (up to 15-minute phone call)
After receiving your personal report in the mail and no later than Friday, October 30, you may call Healics toll-free at 800-432-5427 anytime between 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
NOTE: We especially encourage all first-time HRA participants to take advantage of one of the above two options to help you interpret and fully understand your health risk report.
The HRA is voluntary and confidential. No one from Lawrence University will have access to your personal results. After all HRA screenings are completed, Human Resources will receive an aggregate report that we will share with the Lawrence community. This report assists us in providing you with targeted wellness programs.
Important Reminder For LU Health Plan Members – HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUM CREDIT:
All employees and spouses/domestic partners on the LU health plan who participate in the HRA screening will each receive a $50/month ($600/year; max. $1,200/year) health insurance premium credit.
• If you are currently receiving this credit, you (and your spouse/domestic partner, if applicable), must participate in the HRA in order to continue receiving this credit. If you do not participate in the HRA, your current health insurance premium credit will end on the December 4th payroll.
• If you are currently NOT receiving this credit, you (and your spouse/domestic partner, if applicable), must participate in the HRA in order to begin receiving this credit on the December 4th payroll.
We invite you to take charge of your health! Complete your online HRA questionnaire and register for your screening now using the instructions on the Human Resources web-site.
If you have any questions, please contact me or Erin Punzenberger at email@example.com or call (920) 832-6564.
To your health,
Associate Director of Human Resources
Brokaw Hall, (920) 832-6543