- Notice of Marketplace Coverage Options (Exchanges)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Summary Annual Reports 2012-13
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (750 PPO Plan)
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (1500 PPO Plan)
Benefits are an important part of your total Lawrence University compensation package. As a university employee, you are offered a wide choice of benefit plans. Certain eligibility conditions must be met to qualify for all plans.
In addition to being an integral part of your Lawrence compensation, benefits provide peace of mind for you and your family members in almost every area of life, ranging from medical coverage to disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and life insurance plans. The information below provides a brief summary of your benefit options. If you have any questions related to your benefits package, please contact Human Resources.