Accounts Payable Forms
- Cash or Debit Card Advance Request
- Missing Receipt or Itemized Receipt Statement - Expense Reimbursement.xlsx
- Expense Reimbursement
- Disbursement Request (XLS)
- Disbursement Request to Student.xlsx
- W-9 Blank 2017.pdf
- Wisconsin Sales Tax Exempt March 2018.pdf
Vendors or other outside entities may request various forms or documentation. Please contact Accounts Payable at Accounts_Payable@lawrence.edu or 920-832-6542 for more information on the following:
- Tax-exempt certificate. This form verifies Lawrence University's exemption from Wisconsin Sales and Use Tax. State of Wisconsin Form S-211 is available under Accounts Payable Forms above. Lawrence University also has exemptions from a few other states.
- Credit application. A first time vendor may request a credit application be filled out. We have a standard form that we submit to the vendor.
- Determination letter. This letter is proof that we are a charitable organization.