- Whatever amount you give on November 10, 2015 will be matched with $500! Check out go.lawrence.edu/givingday
- Last year LU received over $88,099 in gifts of $50 or less.
- Tuition only covers about 79 percent of the full cost of a Lawrence education. Donations to Lawrence Fund help make up the difference — this year more than $10,000 — between what the students pay and what an education here actually costs.
- Every gift to Lawrence helps. Strong donor participation sends a powerful message of alumni loyalty. Your gift can spur many more.
- Consider monthly giving...
- Giving $10.00 a month to the university will add up to $120.00 by the end of the year, and is easier to budget for. Make a gift now!
- Join the Cupola Club with a gift of $100 a year. Our newest giving club level, just for young alumni! Give once, twice or monthly to join!
- Giving every year is essential to keep Lawrence running. As you give each year, you get to keep the star by your name in the Report on Giving.