Even though you have graduated from Lawrence, the university strives to continue to be a resource throughout your time as alumni. We have been gathering feedback and want to make communications and engagement with our young alumni a priority.
Please use the links and information below as a resource, and contact us anytime for questions or suggestions.
- Whatever amount you give on November 10, 2015 will be matched with $500! Check out go.lawrence.edu/givingday
- Last year LU received over $88,099 in gifts of $50 or less.
- Tuition only covers about 79 percent of the full cost of a Lawrence education. Donations to Lawrence Fund help make up the difference — this year more than $10,000 — between what the students pay and what an education here actually costs.
- Every gift to Lawrence helps. Strong donor participation sends a powerful message of alumni loyalty. Your gift can spur many more.
- Make an online gift now!
- Mail your check to:
Lawrence University Development Office
711 E. Boldt Way
Appleton, WI 54911-5595
- Call 920-832-6548 to charge a gift to your credit card. Outside normal business hours, leave a message at this number and we'll return your call.
- Consider monthly giving...
- Giving $5.00 a month to the university will add up to $60.00 by the end of the year, and is easier to budget for. Make a gift now!
- Join the Cupola Club with a gift of $100 in a year. Our newest giving club level, just for young alumni! Give once, twice or monthly to join!
- Giving every year is essential to keep Lawrence running. As you give each year, you get to keep the star by your name in the Report on Giving.