Can a Senior Experience project also be submitted as an Honors Project?

All students contemplating graduation must complete a Senior Experience as a condition of their graduation. This Senior Experience may be submitted for Honors in Independent Study, provided the criteria for cum laude Honors are met. Individual Departments determine whether or not an Honors project may serve as the Senior Experience.