Incoming Student Health Form Information
All incoming students must fill out a Medical History and Physical Examination form. Forms should be submitted to the Health Center by August 1. *Missed Deadline: turn forms in as soon as they are complete to avoid a hold your student registration.
**Please allow time to processes paperwork. Check student's account for any updates.
CHECKLIST for Incoming Student Health Form.
Due by August 1st
- Complete and submit:
- Immunizations forms
- Medical History form
- Physical are required to have a physical within 1 year of the first day of classes.
- Be sure all forms are signed by student or parent of students under 18yo
- Attach a copy of the front and back of your insurance card- Check your Medical Insurance covers Appleton. Find more information regarding purchasing insurance on our website.
- Sign the Hepatitis B/Meningitis form acknowledging the increased risks of disease living on a college campus
- Discuss and plan for any prescriptions needed during the academic year with your provider
**Athletes must submit forms to Athletics and the Health Center separately**
If a vaccine is unavailable to you, you will be expected to get that vaccine at the Health Center upon arrival to campus or sign a waiver form. Contact the Health Center for cost information.
Questions or Concerns