New Student Health Form Information
All incoming first year students must fill out a Medical History and Physical Examination form. Forms should be submitted to the Health Center by August 1 or a hold will be placed on the student's registration.
Incoming Student Health Services Checklist: Due by August 1st
- Complete and submit the Medical History and Physical form
- Be sure student or parent of student's under 18yo signed all forms
- Attach a copy of the front and back of your insurance card-BE SURE YOU HAVE INSURANCE COVERAGE IN APPLETON
- Have a physical with your healthcare provider, review and complete required immunizations, discuss any prescriptions
- Sign the Hepatitis B/Meningitis form acknowledging the increased risks of disease living on a college campus
- Athletes must submit to the Health Center and Athletics separate
Please have your immunizations and physical complete prior to arrival on campus. Physical examinations are not available on campus.
If a vaccine is unavailable to you, you will be expected to get that vaccine at the Health Center upon arrival to campus or sign a waiver form. Contact the Health Center for cost information.
All incoming Lawrence students are required to have a physical within 1 year of the first day of classes. Athletes are required to have a physical within six months of either (1) the first day of practice for fall sports or (2) the first day of classes for winter and spring sports.
Please email or call the Health Center with any problems or concerns.