Thank you for showing interest in the Arts Advocacy program of the Viking Ambassadors in Service and Engagement program. Below are the requirements of the program and then there is a form to fill out.
- Volunteers will commit to volunteer 1-4 hours weekly for the duration of the program
- Volunteers will attend a training and orientation session before volunteering begins
- Volunteers will attend an education session on their area of interest
- Volunteers will attend a recognition/celebration event at the end of the term
- Volunteers will be present for all scheduled volunteer opportunities unless communicated with their program leader at least 48 hours in advance with a valid reason. Sudden illness is, of course, excused but should still be communicated in advance when possible.
If you have any questions, please email Sam Taylor.