To see the Welcome Week schedule for September 8–13, as well as some events for the week of September 14–18, check out the links on the left (on mobile, select "Students" at the top of the page) or download it here (PDF)
Welcome to Lawrence!
Call the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students at 920-832-6596.
Health services notes
The following students are required to report to the Health Center to meet with the nurse for a consultation no later than Friday, September 12:
- Any student requiring regular allergy injections
- Any student with a chronic illness
- Any student who has had an injury or serious illness within the previous 60 days
- Schedules for nearby worship services are available in your residence hall.
- Conservatory auditions are scheduled by the Conservatory of Music and are posted in the Music-Drama Center.
- For further information, contact the Conservatory help desk, Conservatory office or ensemble director.
- Submit your ID photo online, more information: www.lawrence.edu/students/services/ids. ID card photographs may also be taken on arrival day or during business hours during the week. ID cards are needed to access dining facilities, student residences, the Wellness Center and for checking out library materials. Photos are taken in the Warch Campus Center.
- Technology services is available to assist you with computer-related issues and computer account information. Stop by the helpdesk (Seeley G. Mudd Library, second floor, Room 201), Monday–Friday during business hours.
- If you have changes to your course schedule after meeting with your academic advisor and/or completing placement exams, you will finalize those during your assigned web registration time. Watch for details in an email you will receive after your arrival on campus.