Noise Variance and Outdoor Events

Student organizations planning an outdoor event should reserve the outdoor space they would like to use for the event, and then come to the Campus Life office to discuss details including:

  • Tents and Fencing
  • Vendors
  • Security needs
  • Crowd control plans
  • Rain Site/Inclement weather plans
  • Noise variance/noise control

Campus Life (920-832-6600) can assist in your student organization application to the City of Appleton for a Noise Variance for your event.  This application should be submitted at least one month in advance of your event.