Bjorklunden Unplugged Weekend Fall 2017
Looking to reflect on your relationship with technology? Join us for a weekend at beautiful Bjorklunden lodge in Door County for several mindful activities and the opportunity to explore how technology effects your ability to connect with yourself and others.
The 2nd Bjorklunden Unplugged will be held the weekend of September 29th- October 1st, 2017. This weekend is meant to give you the ability to step away from technology and engage with your body and mind, as well as others present face to face. One of the expectations is that technology is not used, or used minimally during specific times (for school work if needed).
Our tentative schedule for the weekend includes:
* Check-in for the weekend
* Reflect on what you hope to gain from this opportunity
* Discuss goals and expectations for the weekend - both as a group and personally
* Mindful Eating discussion
* Meditation and Mindfulness practices
* Social connections discussion
* Bonfire or Board Games
* Group Reflection
Space is limited so SIGN UP NOW - we will have you confirm your attendance by Sept 25th. We look forward to connecting with you at Bjorklunden Unplugged!
- Erin Buenzli, Director of Wellness and Recreation, Linda Morgan-Clement, Dean of Spiritual and Religous Life, & Rose Wasielewski, Assistant Dean of Students for Campus Life