Please fill in the form below. Your information will be sent to LU's Human Resources office for processing.
By submitting information below, you agree to the following:
Authorized Driver Agreement
I have read and understand the Lawrence University Vehicle Use Policy.
I acknowledge that non-compliance with the Vehicle Use Policy may result in suspension of all vehicle privileges. I understand and will comply with all applicable laws, posted traffic signage, and safe driving practices, a few of which are listed below while operating a vehicle on university related travel:
- no use of electronic devices by the driver while operating the vehicle, including but not limited to: cell phones, PDAs, handhelds, laptops, notebooks, iPods, MP3 players, or any other communication or music devices
- no use of any substance by the driver or navigator that may reduce attentiveness or cause drowsiness for a minimum of 12 hours before operating the vehicle
- no tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drug use of any kind by any occupant of the vehicle
- one seat belt must be available and used by each passenger while the vehicle is in operation.
- Maintain safe following distances
I will promptly report accidents to law enforcement authorities and to Lawrence University Campus Safety. I will alert the Information Desk in the Warch Campus Center of any damages to the vehicle and will complete the vehicle accident report upon my return to campus. A paper version of the accident report can be found in the gas packet or glove compartment of each LU fleet vehicle, or can be completed on-line.