Digital display boards list campus center events, LU events, announcements, and upcoming movies. Boards appear on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors. To promote your event, submit a digital poster at any time prior to the event. Posting dates and duration will be limited.
Digital poster specifications
Submit a .jpg file of the following proportions: 960 pixels by 720 pixels.
Using a digital poster template
- Template - use with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Add a title to your event
- If you like, add a short paragraph about the event. Hint: In Microsoft PowerPoint, insert a text box (from the menu bar, go to Insert - Text Box). Use your mouse/cursor to draw the text box. Type the message and format the text as needed.
- Add the date, time, and location.
- List the sponsor.
- Add a picture or clip art. Hint: In Microsoft PowerPoint, click in the area designated for a photo. Right-click and choose 'Change Picture' from the pop-up menu. Locate the image file (or clip art). Resize the image by selecting the corner of the image; drag the corner to change the image size.
- Change the template's background image, if desired. Hint: In Microsoft PowerPoint, from the menu go to Design - Background Styles. Select the preferred background.
When you're satisfied with the file, save it as type .jpg. Hint: From the menu, go to File - Save As; change the file type to .jpg.
Submitting your digital poster
The file will be reviewed and then uploaded for display on the digital display boards.
Cinema digital posters
Submit a .jpg file of the following proportions: 1080 x 1400 pixels. Only posters for upcoming movies will be accepted for the cinema digital display board.
- Movie poster template - use with Microsoft PowerPoint