2016 Seminar Fees
- For weeks ending Friday afternoon: $820 per person, double occupancy; $1,095 per person, single occupancy
- For weeks ending Saturday morning: $920 per person, double occupancy; $1,235 per person, single occupancy
- This all-inclusive fee covers seminar tuition, lodging and meals.
- Participants who register for a double occupancy room but do not specify a roommate will be paired with a same-gender roommate if possible. If the guest rooms fill up before a roommate can be assigned, participants will be charged the single occupancy rate.
- $405 per person
- This fee covers seminar tuition, Sunday dinner and all lunches. Other meals charged separately.
- For weeks ending Friday afternoon: $605 per person, double occupancy; $855 per person, single occupancy
- For weeks ending Saturday morning: $635 per person, double occupancy; $955 per person, single occupancy
- This fee covers lodging and meals only. First preference on housing is given to seminar participants.
Materials & Material Fees
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own writing utensils, notebooks, folders and any other items that will aid in taking notes and organizing class materials. Björklunden will not provide these items.
- Participants are responsible for acquiring any seminar texts and/or materials and for reading required class texts before the seminar begins. Some seminars require a materials fee. The necessary information can be found within each online seminar description and will also be sent to participants two months before the start date of their seminar.
Gratuities for student staff members are not included in any fees. On Thursday of each seminar week, a tip box will be set out for participants to leave a gratuity in the form of cash or a check made out to CASH. Tips are split evenly among our staff of 10 students. Participants often ask what is an appropriate tip amount - we suggest anywhere between $20 and $120 - participants are encouraged to leave a gratuity amount that they think accurately reflects the level of service they received.