2015 Seminar Fees
- For weeks ending Friday afternoon: $805 per person, double occupancy; $1,075 per person, single occupancy
- For weeks ending Saturday morning: $905 per person, double occupancy; $1,215 per person, single occupancy
- This all-inclusive fee covers seminar tuition, lodging and meals.
- Participants who register for a double occupancy room but do not specify a roommate will be paired with a same-gender roommate if possible. If the guest rooms fill up before a roommate can be assigned, participants will be charged the single occupancy rate.
- $395 per person
- This fee covers seminar tuition, Sunday dinner and all lunches. Other meals charged separately.
- For weeks ending Friday afternoon: $595 per person, double occupancy; $840 per person, single occupancy
- For weeks ending Saturday morning: $625 per person, double occupancy; $940 per person, single occupancy
- This fee covers lodging and meals only. First preference on housing is given to seminar participants.
Materials & Material Fees
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own writing utensils, notebooks, folders and any other items that will aid in taking notes and organizing class materials. Björklunden will not provide these items.
- Participants are responsible for acquiring any seminar texts and/or materials and for reading required class texts before the seminar begins. Some seminars require a materials fee. The necessary information can be found within each online seminar description and will also be sent to participants two months before the start date of their seminar.
Gratuities for student staff members are not included in any fees.