- Assignment of students to teachers takes place in the office; the teacher, registrar, and director are all part of the conversation. Parent and student requests are considered along with teaching and student learning styles. Registration of students implies a year-long commitment between teachers and students.
- In order to process a registration for music lessons, an annual non-refundable registration fee of $15 per student must be received with the first tuition payment in the fall.
- As Lawrence Academy of Music runs on a two-semester schedule, all students enrolling in the fall semester are automatically registered for the full school year and will be billed for the second semester in late fall.
- Students placed with student teachers, or students who successfully audition with Conservatory faculty members, are also billed by semester. There is limited availability for both student teachers and Conservatory faculty.
- Returning students will be sent materials in the spring to register for the following school year. A $50 non-refundable deposit per instrument due June 1 will be required to secure your spot for the following school year. The deposit will be applied to tuition due and subtracted from the first bill.
- New students may register any time during the year; tuition is pro-rated when not beginning at the start of a semester. If no teacher is available, you will be placed on a waiting list and contacted when an opening occurs.
- If you are placed immediately, a deposit will be required before lessons begin.
Please call the Academy of Music at 920-993-6278 for registration and billing questions, or fill out the online interest form to indicate your interest in music lessons.