Girl Choir Auditions
The Girl Choir program welcomes more than 300 girls to the choirs every year. Auditions are held each year in late spring. Due to the volume of requests, summer and mid year auditions are not possible.
- Girls are asked to audition only if they are willing to make a commitment to the Girl Choir for the entire academic year.
- Please discuss, as a family, whether or not weekly Girl Choir rehearsals fit your schedule before coming to an audition. Rehearsals are every week, September-December and January-March.
- There is no cost to audition.
- Please dress comfortably.
- If a girl has allergies or a slight cold, please come to the audition anyway. Unless she is feverish or experiencing nausea, please plan to attend the audition. The teacher-conductors who hear the auditions can assess in most cases of congestion or illness.
Auditions for the 2017-18 season are now closed.
Audition information for the 2018-19 season will be available in the spring.
If you are new to the program, please fill out the interest form to have audition information mailed to you.