Welcome to the Lawrence Academy of Music!
Click the buttons below to read through our announcements.
Friday, December 14
- The Academy office will be closed all day.
December 21 - January 1
- The Academy office will be closed from Friday, December 21 through Tuesday, January 1. The office will reopen on Wednesday, January 2 at 8:30 a.m.
- It's snowing in the Academy lobby! Add a snowflake to the flurries by purchasing an alternative gift of music education this holiday season.
- Studio recital dates, times, and locations have been assigned and updated on our calendar.
Students should check with their studio teachers for the specific time and location of their recital.
- Searching for December gift ideas? There is currently a display of assorted Academy goods for sale in our lobby. Included are Academy apparel items, new and gently-used concert black skirts, totes, ear buds, water bottles, playing cards, luggage tags, Early Childhood Music CDs, lanyards, and frisbees.
- a unique opportunity for those ranging from 5 years old - adult who are interested in learning about Indonesian culture through traditional music.
- for children aged birth - 5 years old; activities learned in class are easily repeated at home, thus nurturing basic skills, strengthening the musical bond between child and caregiver, and building support for the future study of an instrument.
- Music Enrichment for Those with Special Needs
- for those aged 1 year old - adult; classes are designed to facilitate socialization and communication, motivate interaction, improve social skills, and, most importantly, give students the opportunity to have fun through the use of different music techniques and activities.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list or are interested in registering for one of our classes, ensembles, or other programs, please click the button below to fill out an interest form.
Report an Absence
- To report an absence from an ensemble, please click here to fill out the Ensemble Absence form.
- To report an absence from a private lesson, please communicate directly with your instructor.