Welcome to your library!
We hope that the following pages will help you become acquainted with the Mudd Library and its many services. Remember, if you can't find what you're looking for, please contact your friendly Reference Librarians. We're here to help you!
- Start with the basics: Library Hours
- Our library catalog, LUCIA, contains all of the resources in the library, along with many electronic journals. If you want to search our databases (EBSCO, JSTOR, etc), see our electronic resources guide.
- Take a look at the variety of spaces in the library to find the place that best fits the way you study or work with a group.
- Find your way around with our mobile-friendly virtual tour!
- You can print, copy, and scan in the library.
- Find answers to common questions in our Quick Guide to Library Services and Policies.
- Learn about the types of materials you can check out.
- Learn about the types of equipment you can check out.
- Are you on Tumblr, Facebook, or another social media site? Follow us to learn about the library, events, new items, and more!
- See who we are- chances are you'll be seeing a lot of us during your time at Lawrence.
- Looking for a job? See our student employment page.