Q:  How do I enter my hours in Voyager?

A: Your Web Time Entry may vary based on your employment class. Please click on the class that best describes you and follow the detailed instructions: Hourly Staff Employee, Salaried Staff Employee, Student employee.

Q:  Where can I update my address and other personal information?

A: You may update your address or other personal information by completing the online Employee Change Notice Form. Your request to update your personal information will be made within 2-3 business days.

Please submit questions to humanresources@lawrence.edu.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube