President's Award of Excellence
The President’s Award of Excellence recognizes exemplary University staff members for their exceptional support and performance to their department and the University. The criteria in which nominees are evaluated include:
- Innovation and Enhancement: Drives innovation, initiative and leadership in the workplace through creative ideas which positively impact the University and/or the surrounding community.
- Support of Individuals: Demonstrates above and beyond commitment to provide timely service and support to the students, staff or faculty.
- Stewardship of Campus Facilities & Resources: Demonstrates a high level of care and responsible management for the well-being of the University and its resources for the benefit of our students, staff, and faculty.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Cultivates trust, respect, and actively includes different perspectives while working in partnership with others to create an environment of comradery and collaboration.
- Fosters a Diverse & Welcoming Community: Individual is committed to fostering a community that embraces all members and provides equal access, opportunity, and outcome to cultivate inclusion and dialogue across differences.
The President and the President's Award of Excellence Review Committee review peer nominations for this award and select up to two recipients annually.