Post a Student Employment Position
Go to the LUworks Employer website: https://myinterfase.com/lawrence/employer/ .
FOR FIRST TIME USERS:
- Register on LUworks. Refer to the On-Campus Employer User Guide to learn how.
- Along with student employment opportunities, you can also post full, part-time, seasonal and internship positions through LUworks.
JOB POSTING TIPS:
- Include "Federal Work-Study" in the title of your job opportunity. For example, "Federal Work-Study - Tutor."
- Include "Federal Work-Study" in the qualifications section of your job description to help students understand that they must be eligible for Federal Work-Study in order to apply for the position.
- Note: there is a difference between Federal Work-Study and Campus Employment. Click here to learn more.
If you have any questions during the log-in process, please do not hesitate to contact Lawrence University Career Services at x6561.