- Billing statements are only available online in CASHNet. Click here to access CASHNet.
- The first billing statement of the academic year is available on July 15. New billing statements are available on the 15th of each month.
- Students must create a CASHNet account for their parent(s) or authorized user(s). Click here for instructions.
To pay online using your checking account or credit card, login to CASHNet.
Online payment options:
- Electronic Check (no fee)
- Credit Card (transaction fee applies)*
*Credit card payments are subject to a convenience fee of approximately 2.75%. During the check out process, the fee will be calculated and disclosed.
Please put the student's name and ID in the memo line.
Make check or money order payable to Lawrence University and send to:
711 E Boldt Way
Appleton, WI 54911
For wire transfer information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Make a payment in person by going to Lawrence Brokaw Central (building #13 on this map).
Accepted forms of payment at:
- Money Order
|Cashier Window Hours|
|Monday - Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
After hours: Please use the mail slot for payments to be processed the next business day.
For international payments, Lawrence University has partnered with PayMyTuition. With PayMyTuition you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country, in any currency, and at better-than-bank exchange rates.
PayMyTuition allows you to choose from several payment options and currencies including: wire transfers, eWallet payments, bill payments and credit card payments. You can pay your tuition payments in your home currency at better-than-bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.
Make an International Payment to Lawrence University