- East Ramp permits are available for $75 per term, which allows one (1) entry per day.
To receive a parking sticker please follow the following procedures:
- Register your vehicle with the Dean of Students Office during normal business hours (8am-12pm and 1-4pm).
- Parking ramp passes can be picked up when registering your vehicle at the Dean of Students Office during normal business hours (8am-12pm and 1-4pm)
- You will need to provide your vehicle license plate number when picking up your permit. If your license plate number changes, please advise the Dean of Students Office (email: email@example.com as soon as possible. You may be issued a citation if you are using an unauthorized plate number.
A Lawrence University parking sticker must be affixed in the lower right rear window area of your vehicle in order to be authorized to park overnight in the ramp. Vehicles without a Lawrence University parking sticker may be issued a citation.
- Permits are valid only at the East Ramp.
Parking is permitted on the fifth level and higher of the East Ramp.
- Security will give rides to and from the parking ramps.
Permits must be returned to the Dean of Students Office at the end of the academic year. (You may send it through inter-office campus mail if you wish)
- Notify the Dean of Students Office when your card is lost or stolen. A replacement charge for a lost/stolen permit card is $3.00 and can be picked up from the Dean of Students Office at Raymond House.