Memorial Chapel

Built in 1919, the 1,184-seat Lawrence Memorial Chapel is used for public events such as the Lawrence Artist and Jazz series, ensemble concerts, public meetings and the university convocation series. The chapel features a magnificent 41-stop mechanical-action organ built by John Brombaugh of Eugene, Oregon.

Memorial Chapel is located at 510 East College Avenue.

See the seating chart for The Chapel

 

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube