In order to complete a Bachelor of Arts degree, students must fulfill one class (6 units) in each of the following areas:
- Division of humanities
- Division of fine arts
- Division of social sciences
- Lab course in biology, chemistry, geology or physics
- Course emphasizing global perspectives
- Course focusing on dimensions of diversity
- Course designated as writing intensive or speaking intensive (This requirement must be completed at Lawrence)
- Course designated as emphasizing quantitative analysis
- Course in a foreign language taken at the intermediate level
Completion of at least one major is required, as well as 12 courses numbered 200 and above.
Courses accepted for degree credit do not necessarily fulfill specific major requirements. Completion of the major of your choice may require work in addition to the minimum number of credits to graduate. Please consult with a faculty advisor concerning major requirements.
Visit the Registrar for more detailed information.