Register for an audition
As our audition dates have passed, please e-mail Katie Seidel, Director of Conservatory Admissions to schedule an individual on campus audition date.
- To register for an audition, you must submit a completed common application or the Lawrence Application.
- Once an application has been submitted:
- You will receive an email with the audition registration form 24 hours after you submit your application
- or you may register for an audition through your online Lawrence Application Status page
- Lawrence University strongly encourages on campus auditions as it gives you a chance to meet with our faculty, current students and even hear some ensembles. If traveling to Appleton is not an option, we do offer regional auditions in some cities. Conservatory Admissions Team members records auditions and meets with students during their time slot. Members of the faculty do not attend regional auditions. If you would like to submit a recording, please see below for deadlines and requirements.