- To register for an audition, you must submit a completed common application to Lawrence University or complete the Lawrence Application.
- Once an application has been submitted you will receive an email with the audition registration link
- Or, you may register for an audition through the online Lawrence Application Status page.
Register for an audition
If distance prevents a live audition, either on campus or at a regional site, a video recording may be submitted.
- Recordings should be of the best possible audio-visual quality and must be properly labeled with name, instrument/voice part, and repertoire.
- Acceptable video formats include: .mov, .wmv, .avi, and .mpeg.
- Any student submitting a video must also complete an audition registration form.
- Recorded auditions must be post-marked by February 15.