Interdisciplinary areas cross departmental boundaries and may appear as a concentration on the transcript alongside the declared major and any minors.
Please note: The information displayed here is current as of Sunday, October 20, 2019, but the official Course Catalog should be used for all official planning.
2019-2020 Course Catalog
Required for the interdisciplinary area in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Three core courses:
- I-E 100: In Pursuit of Innovation
- I-E 110: Financial Literacy
- I-E 300: Entrepreneurial Ventures
- At least one elective from:
- MUEP 280: The Entrepreneurial Musician
- GOVT 248: Social Entrepreneurship
- ECON 405: Economics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- ECON 400: Industrial Organization
- I-E 212: Corporate Finance
- Other courses in which aspects of innovation or entrepreneurship are central
- A second course from 2. above, or an additional course that is directly relevant to innovation and entrepreneurship. At this time these include:
- ART 600: Studio Art Senior Seminar
- RLST 245: Apple, Google, Facebook
- ENG 503: Contemporary American Poetry
- ANTH 210: Research Methods in Cultural Anthropology
- ART 245: Interarts: New Media Projects
- ART 320: Intermediate Printmaking or ART 520: Advanced Printmaking
- PHYS 340: Optics
- Practicum: A 3-unit course or internship such as Start-Up Theatre, Rabbit Gallery, or KidsGive; Internship in Studio Art (ART 395, 595, or 695), or others, including the option of a 400-level IS to continue a project started in a course.